Bethesda have announced that an upcoming 1.5 title update – it’s available on Steam as a beta update and will be arriving at a later date for the consoles. This trailer gives a sneak peak at what to expect.
Below is a list of features in the update and you can head over to the Bethblog to see a list of bug fixes.
- New cinematic kill cameras for projectile weapons and spells
- New kill moves and animations for melee weapons
- Shadows on grass available (PC)
- Smithing skill increases now factor in the created item’s value
- Improved visual transition when going underwater
- Improved distance LOD transition for snowy landscapes